Fire & Environment
1- AlexPanel sandwich panels have received FM Approval class 1 insulated panels with no height restriction in accordance with FM Approvals standards 4471
2- Our panel has been subjected to Fire Classification of Construction products and building elements class B-S1-d0
3- Fire resistance, cold and heat resistant, sound insulation, moisture resistant, chemical resistant
4- Recyclable and lightweight
Insulation core (PIR – Polyiscyanurate core) according to EN 14509: Offers excellent thermal conductivity and high resistance to weight; giving the final structure a remarkable stability in case of thermal aggression like a fire.
Finishes & Coating
- Cost effective
- Physical properties: vapour permeability – flexibility – static and dynamic perforation resistance
- Recyclable 2) Steel
- Galvanized, skin passed, pre-painted and top coated.
- There are surface paint options suitable to the place of use: (Polyester 25 microns - Granite HDX 55 microns, 70 microns - PVDF 25 microns, 35 microns - Plastisol 100 microns, 200 microns - HPS 200 microns)
- Finish color can be selected from RAL catalogue.
- Standard panel facing is a steel plate coated with RAL 9002 polyester paint. 3) Aluminum
- All aluminum rolls used in our production are produced completely according to EN & ASTM & ISO norms.
- Corrosion resistance
- Convenient processing properties
- Decorative appearance 4) Stainless steel sheets
- Come in two thicknesses 0.45 – 0.55 mm
- Alloy is 304 or 305
AlexPanel will provide product guarantees on an individual project basis. Guarantees are typically up to 5 years in a non-marine / geothermal environment. All guarantees are subject to the maintenance regime. Specialist coatings are available for marine and other more corrosive areas.
Our technical team will support you with construction details for your project.